The Library Information Technology Centre provides information and communication technology and infrastructure support to Margaret River Senior High School student and staff .
Our vision for Margaret River Senior High School is to use Information and Communication Technologies to enhance the school’s teaching and learning environment.
Margaret River Senior High School staff and students have access to an array of resources including:
- School web-based emails
- Access to the COMPASS Learning Management system
- Free Microsoft 365 tools including online Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sway and OneNote
- Free online storage Microsoft One Drive
- COMPASS Teaching Portal integrated with the administration system
- Links to study skills, ETV and TV4 Education programs
- Education Perfect, Mathspace and Stile online resources
- Library database & audio & e-books
Every student has a unique logon account that provides access to resources within the school.
Students are encouraged to bring their own computing/tablet device to school (BYOD) provided they meet the minimum specifications.
They must only use the device at school for educational purposes and must agree and adhere to the BYOD policy.
Our ICT Guide contains information about BYOD and online resources:
- Click here to download Guide to ICT at Margaret River SHS; BYOD Information and MOU
- See more information at Student Devices
- Click here for the Third Party Services Used at Margaret River SHS
ICT Managers: Ms Petra Stene & Mr John Atkins
If you would like more information or require assistance for your child’s ICT/computing please contact Petra via email:
Naplan Locked Down Browser Installation Guide