The Western Australian Language Perfect Championship is a shorter, regional follow-up of the LP World Championship. The competition started at 12pm (WA Time) on Monday 28th August and finished at 12pm (WA Time) on Monday 4th September. 170 schools and 12288 students participated across the state. Once again, Margaret River SHS was the top performing school based on the number of participants and has been recognised for its commitment to the Languages program.
- Top school in the state based on average score (points per student) with just over 1000 points per student (top school was Perth Modern with 211’003 points and 990 participants and a point average of 213 per student)
- Top school in the 1-50 students school category
- Top school in Western Australia for the 1-50 students school category in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Latin, Japanese and Chinese
- Runner-up school in Western Australia (but with the highest average score per student) in German and Spanish.
- 99 additional hours spent on Languages learning throughout the week (just over 3 hours per student)
- 16 students achieved an award (out of 32 participants):
o Elite: NFP, 4th in the state with 15442 points
o Gold: Sofia Gaul, 34th, 4028 points
o Silver: Angus Currell and Jack Budd
o Bronze: Jess Kirkham, Ariel Lane, Claudia Griffyn and Jake Noel Delaney
o Credit: Tatiana Pretsel, Nellie Molony, Fynn Boylan, Samuel Robins, Angus Dowden, Griffin Keen, Keanu Fritsch and Hayden Beetson